Finding the 2015 / 2016 season league information
Many people seem to think that the history has disappeared for the 2015 / 2016 league season now that it is over. Please be assured that it is still in place.
When you are viewing the "My Dashboard" screen, click on the "Find an Event" box. You will see both last season and next season league events. Click on last seasons event and you will be taken to the screen with all the divisions (levels). From there you can find all of last season's matches.
Having Trouble Logging into your Tencap Account?
I get many questions about the trouble some folks seem to have when logging into their Tencap account. There are a few basics and they are very simple:
- Use the Log in ID and password emailed to you initially by Tencap (hopefully you changed the temporary password)
- If you have forgotten your password, please use the "Forgot Your Password" feature on the Log In page and Tencap will email it to the email address on file (most often your email address is your Log In ID).
- If the email address in Tencap is incorrect:
- Log into your account and use the "edit profile" and "Contact Information" and change it.
- If you can't log into your account because the system will only send your password to an incorrect email address then contact your club Tencap coordinator with the correct email address. They will get it corrected for you through the EVSTL Network Administrator.
- If you already have a Tencap account, DO NOT TRY TO SET UP ANOTHER ACCOUNT. If you set up another account, that will tie up your email address and you will not be able to use that email address on your EVSTL account. It is a case of causing DOUBLE TROUBLE.
Tips for EVSTL Members
Having trouble finding your way back to the EVSTL Tencap site? There is now a link on the EVSTL main site that will bring you to the Tencap Log in directly.
To sign out
of Tencap, look for an upside down triangle after your name at the top of your screen, click it and a "sign out" options appears.
To change your password, click on that same upside down triangle and select "edit profile". About half way down the next screen on the left you will see a tab called "User Name and Password". Click on it. Your log in ID (normally your email address) will be filled in. Enter a new password in the boxes provided and "Save".
The EVSTL has decided for this season to record league matches only. Please don't enter any casual match scores.
Tips for Captains
Here are a few tips that may be helpful:
Tencap Captains' Training Outline
Captains Instructions Tencap Match Play Log